Unifor’s Road Map for a Fair, Inclusiveand Resilient Economic Recovery
Due to social distancing the national Union is offering a series of online educational webinars to out members.
We believe that after this crisis, Canada has an opportunity to build a better society. To guide our work, the Unifor has crafted a Road Map for a Fair, Inclusive and Resilient Economic Recovery. We want to share this Road Map with members, and hear their ideas on what positive economic and social change can look like. Please join us for a series of webinars to discuss the concrete policy changes that Canada must implement in order to Build Back Better.
Click on the following links for more information about the different sessions and register. Space in each session is limited, so RSVP to reserve your spot ASAP.
- June 15 Webinar Build Income Security Programs that Protect All Workers. RSVP.
- June 16 Webinar Rebuilding the Economy through Green Jobs and Decarbonisation. RSVP.
- June 17 Webinar Rebuilding Canada’s Critical Infrastructure. RSVP.
- June 18 Webinar Rebuilding Canada’s Domestic Industrial Capacity. RSVP.
- June 19 Webinar Building Corporate Support Packages that Put Workers First. RSVP.
Together, we can refuse to go back to the status quo. We can build a society with economic justice for all workers, where no one falls behind.
Recording Secretary, Unifor Local 199