Pre-Retirement Course P.F.Y.F. – April 13th (FULL)
The decision to retire is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. Unifor Local 199 has scheduled a One-Day Pre-Retirement Planning Seminar for members thinking about or close to retirement. The next course is scheduled Saturday, 13th of April 2019, please note the course is FULL
For the past 7 years we have be scheduling these one-day seminars for our members and spouses, the feedback has been excellent. We bring in a variety of experts to deliver presentation explain your government and company pensions, GM benefits & Pension and the UNIFOR legal plan. Anyone who is considering retirement is encouraged to attend.
For more information please contact Peter Scott 905-682-2611 x 238 email@example.com
- A UNIFOR Lawyer to talk about wills, probate and power of Attorney
- A rep from the Government of Canada to talk about CPP – OAS and can answer any detailed questions pertaining to Government benefits..
- Valuable tips and advice from UNIFOR /GM retirees
- The UNIFOR GM Pension Rep will be in attendance to explain the GM Pensions
- The UNIFOR GM Benefit Rep will talk about your healthcare benefits and insurance.& Health Care Benefits
- We Bring in a Certified Financial Planner to explain Commuted Value and Annuities
- We provide Information about the UNIFOR retiree chapter & Lounge
- To print poster click here PFYF Poster
- Spouses are welcome and are encouraged to attend, tea, coffee and a hot lunch and all course material will be provided.
As you can see we bring in a variety of experts with a wide range of expertise, we PROVIDE a VALUABLE SERVICE TO OUR MEMBERS .
“Retire Wise be Well Advised”
Space is limited so it is important that you register to attend this course.