LAST CALL – VOTE NOW
Eligible GM members can vote today until midnight Click here to vote.
- Once you reach the login form, enter your GMIN, and the password provided, the address is https://unifornational.simplyvoting.com
- Once you reach the login form, enter your GMIN number, and the password that was sent to you.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit your vote it will take less than a minute. STRIKE AUTHORIZATION VOTE Instructions
- Keep your user name and password you will need it for the ratification vote.
- If you do not receive this information this week, or need assistance you can come the Union Hall to vote, or contact Peter Scott Phone 905-682-2611 x 238 E Mail email@example.com
Hall Vote today open until 5 pm today
- Member who do not have access to an electronic device and need assistance to vote, can come to the Union Hall
- SUNDAY, 30th August between (12 noon and 5 pm), you must wear a face mask and follow Covid protocols in place.
- If you come to the Union Hall you will need your GMIN number, photo ID and the password that was sent to you by Simply Voting.
- Unifor GM Strike Authorization Vote
- Results for all D3 Strike Authorization votes will be announced on Monday 31st August at 9:00am
SUBSCRIBE for GM Bargaining Updates
Unifor Local 199 Members who work at General Motors St Catharines and want to receive information and updates by e mail can use the following link to submit their e mail address. PLEASE NOTE If you have already sent in your e mail address you do not have to do it again. Information will also be posted in the plant, on our Facebook page and Website.
- GM members to subscribe for Local Union Bargaining Updates CLICK HERE.
Here are a few useful links related to bargaining.
- Auto Talks National Union
- Auto Talks 2020 Updates
- Auto Talks 2020 Resources
- GM Unit Local 199 Facebook (Closed Group)
- Strike Authorization Vote PODCAST
- STRIKE AUTHORIZATION VOTE how it works