Women’s BOOK CLUB
Unifor Local 199 has started an exciting new initiative, a BOOK CLUB for women. Members who are interested in participating are invited to read the first book “The Things We Cannot say by Kelly Rimmer” and join us on Sunday February 23rd at 1 pm to talk about the book.
- The Unifor Book Club will meet monthly at the Union Hall 124 Bunting Road St Cathariens.
- The next book will be” Normal People by Sally Rooney”,
- We welcome suggestions for books to read in the future.
- For more information or to subscribe to the book club please contact Jessica McCourt or Ashley Kofsky. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for the PRINTABLE Book Club Poster
- The Local Union can arrange Baby Sitting at the hall if required, you must notify us in advance if this is required so we can make suitable arrangements.
Jessica McCourt & Ashley Kofsky