Planning For Your Future – Pre Retirement Course
The decision to retire is probably one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. Unifor Local 199 has scheduled a One-Day Pre Retirement Planning Seminar For members thinking about or close to retirement. We bring in a variety of experts to explain your government and company pensions, GM benefits & Pension and the UNIFOR legal plan. Anyone who is considering retirement is encouraged to attend.
For the past 5 years we have be scheduling one day seminars for our members and spouses the feedback has been excellent.
- A UNIFOR Lawyer to talk about wills, probate and power of Attorney
- A rep from the Government of Canada to talk about CPP – OAS and can answer any detailed questions pertaining to Government benefits..
- Valuable tips and advice from UNIFOR /GM retirees
- The UNIFOR GM Pension Rep will be in attendance to explain the GM Pensions
- The UNIFOR GM Benefit Rep will talk about your healthcare benefits and insurance.& Health Care Benefits
- We Bring in a Certified Financial Planner from FirstOntario Credit Union to explain Commuted Value and Annuities
- We provide Information about the UNIFOR retiree chapter & Lounge
- Spouses are welcome and are encouraged to attend, tea, coffee and a hot lunch and all course material will be provided.
As you can see we bring in a variety of experts with a wide range of expertise, we PROVIDE a VALUABLE SERVICE TO OUR MEMBERS and not trying to make a profit from future retirees.
“Retire Wise be Well Advised”
For more information about the next course please contact Peter Scott 905-682-2611 x 238 firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to Rob Acker in the plant.
Space is limited so it is important that you register to attend this course.