Co-Ed Ball Hockey Tournament
The Recreation Committee has booked a date for the third annual Ball Hockey Tournament. Last year 40 players signed and formed four teams, this is a very successful, well run and fun event.
- The tournament is open to 199 members only,
- There will be prizes, a trophy and 12 month bragging rights for the winners.
- The cost is only $25 pp
- BBQ will be running all day
- We need players of all levels
- Volunteers to run the BBQ and assist with the running of the Tournament.
- DEADLINE TO REGISTER is Friday APRIL 26th 2019
For more information or to register contact the Recreation Committee
Taylor Dempster: 289-407-4980 email@example.com
Ken Naldjief; firstname.lastname@example.org
Unifor Local 199 Recreation Committee
Taylor Dempster, Ken Naldjieff & Kyle Beattie