Pre-Retirement Course (P.F.Y.F. – April 13th class almost full)
The decision to retire is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. Unifor Local 199 has scheduled a One-Day Pre-Retirement Planning Seminars for members thinking about or close to retirement. The next course is scheduled Saturday, 13th of April 2019, please note the course is almost full..
For the past 7 years we have be scheduling these one-day seminars for our members and spouses, the feedback has been excellent. We bring in a variety of experts to deliver presentation explain your government and company pensions, GM benefits & Pension and the UNIFOR legal plan. Anyone who is considering retirement is encouraged to attend.
For more information please contact Peter Scott 905-682-2611 x 238 email@example.com
- A UNIFOR Lawyer to talk about wills, probate and power of Attorney
- A rep from the Government of Canada to talk about CPP – OAS and can answer any detailed questions pertaining to Government benefits..
- Valuable tips and advice from UNIFOR /GM retirees
- The UNIFOR GM Pension Rep will be in attendance to explain the GM Pensions
- The UNIFOR GM Benefit Rep will talk about your healthcare benefits and insurance.& Health Care Benefits
- We Bring in a Certified Financial Planner to explain Commuted Value and Annuities
- We provide Information about the UNIFOR retiree chapter & Lounge
- To print poster click here PFYF Poster
- Spouses are welcome and are encouraged to attend, tea, coffee and a hot lunch and all course material will be provided.
As you can see we bring in a variety of experts with a wide range of expertise, we PROVIDE a VALUABLE SERVICE TO OUR MEMBERS .
“Retire Wise be Well Advised”
Space is limited so it is important that you register to attend this course.