People and Trade
Unifor will hold a series of open town hall meetings in communities across Canada to talk about how trade has directly impacted our lives and how we can imagine it working differently. The next meeting is scheduled in Hamilton on the 20th of April and you are invited to join the conversation as Unifor re-imagines what a People’s Trade agenda might look like.
- The guest speaker is Maude Barlow, Council of Canadians Honorary Chairperson. Over the course of 2018,
- Canadians deserve to have a voice in the development of trade policy.
- We need to set the rules for what trade should achieve and how trade should work for us – not just for corporations.
- Join us for an important community conversation as we discuss and develop a People’s Trade Agenda, together.
- The meeting will be held at the Sheraton Hamilton Hotel, 116 King Street West, Hamilton, ON L8P4V3 5:30- 8pm
If you want to find out more about Unifor’s People’s Trade campaign, would like to attend this meeting or would like to download the poster check out the links below.