Planning For Your Future 2.0
(New Hires + Young Workers)
May 27th 2017 (9am – 3pm)
FirstOntario Credit Union has donated two pairs of Hamilton Ti Cat tickets for an attendance draw at Saturdays PFYF 2.0 course. (14:1 chance to win) This course is shaping up to be a great day. We have excellent guest speakers who will give you all the information you need to understand your pension, your benefits and plan for your future.
- There will be two attendance draws for (2 pairs) of Ti Cat Tickets
- Everyone will receive swag for attending.
- Participants will receive a hot lunch, coffee and donuts.
- Course materials which include 5 very useful handouts from Great West Life, FirstOntario Credit Union, Service Canada, Unifor and the Education Committee.
- We will end the day with a Cheese and Wine Social with Tim McKinnon.
The good news is we still have room for a few more participants, spouses or partners are also welcome. (You & your partner must register to attend.)
The Education Committee has done a fantastic job organizing this course specifically for Young Workers. Don’t let this opportunity go by without attending.
To register or for more information call Melodie Zarlenga
905-359-1432, or 905-682-2611 Ext 238
Space is limited so it is important that you register to attend this course.
To register use the form below.