Planning For Your Future
Unifor Local 199 has scheduled a One-Day Pre Retirement Planning Seminar For members thinking about or close to retirement. Saturday, 22nd April 2017. The decision to retire is probably one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. Anyone who is considering retirement is encouraged to attend. The course will cover several important areas of retirement planning.
- Valuable tips and advice from previous retirees
- Government pensions CPP & OAS
- Estate planning & wills
- GM Pensions & Health Care Benefits
- Commuted Value and Annuities
- Information about the retiree chapter & Lounge
Spouses are welcome and encouraged to attend, tea, coffee and a hot lunch will be provided.
Space is limited so it is important that you register to attend this course.
To register use the form below.